Nexbelt Titan BD PreciseFit Gun Belt
Nexbelt nylon straps are made from a super-high density microfiber material that is an advanced composite of ultra-fine polyester fibers. This allows the stiffness required for holstering your sidearm.
Category: Defensive Pistol Tag: Gun Belt
Bigfoot Gun Belts 14oz Leather Gun Belt
Bigfoot Gun Belts feature the following:
- Spring Steel Core—strengthened by a spring steel core, a Bigfoot belt provides the maximum vertical and horizontal hold once in place, but doesn’t ever take a permanent crimp.
- English Bridle Leather—English Bridle Leather is a type of full-grain leather, the highest quality leather there is. Full-grain leathers are the top-most layers of hide, making them quite strong, yet supple. Bridle leathers are made by treating full-grain leather with natural tannins, oils and preservatives, rendering a matte-like finish and subtle texture. The result is a piece of leather that will break in overtime but never lose strength.
- Heavy Duty Thread—Tex 270 is a heavy-duty bonded nylon thread that, like bridle leather, is heavy-duty and high-quality. This type of thread is usually reserved for industrial or other heavy applications.
- Corrosion-Resistant Hardware—we use steel roller buckles, available in flat black or standard steel colors, in order to ensure a lifetime of function and durability. The roller buckle allows you to smoothly insert the gun belt when putting it on. To anchor the belt buckle, we employ heavy-duty directional snap fasteners, which hold more strongly than universal snaps.
- Triple Edge Finishing—Bigfoot’s craftsmen painstakingly finish the edges when the belt is stitched together. The edges are beveled, and the top is burnished, which softens the belt’s edges. Then, the edges are painted along the entire edge of the belt, giving it a uniform appearance.
- Double Layered Leather—Dual layers of leather provide strength for a lifetime of wear, but the smooth surface makes guiding through belt loops a breeze.