Showing all 9 results
Bigfoot Gun Belts 14oz Leather Gun Belt
Bigfoot Gun Belts feature the following:
- Spring Steel Core—strengthened by a spring steel core, a Bigfoot belt provides the maximum vertical and horizontal hold once in place, but doesn’t ever take a permanent crimp.
- English Bridle Leather—English Bridle Leather is a type of full-grain leather, the highest quality leather there is. Full-grain leathers are the top-most layers of hide, making them quite strong, yet supple. Bridle leathers are made by treating full-grain leather with natural tannins, oils and preservatives, rendering a matte-like finish and subtle texture. The result is a piece of leather that will break in overtime but never lose strength.
- Heavy Duty Thread—Tex 270 is a heavy-duty bonded nylon thread that, like bridle leather, is heavy-duty and high-quality. This type of thread is usually reserved for industrial or other heavy applications.
- Corrosion-Resistant Hardware—we use steel roller buckles, available in flat black or standard steel colors, in order to ensure a lifetime of function and durability. The roller buckle allows you to smoothly insert the gun belt when putting it on. To anchor the belt buckle, we employ heavy-duty directional snap fasteners, which hold more strongly than universal snaps.
- Triple Edge Finishing—Bigfoot’s craftsmen painstakingly finish the edges when the belt is stitched together. The edges are beveled, and the top is burnished, which softens the belt’s edges. Then, the edges are painted along the entire edge of the belt, giving it a uniform appearance.
- Double Layered Leather—Dual layers of leather provide strength for a lifetime of wear, but the smooth surface makes guiding through belt loops a breeze.
Crossbreed SuperTuck IWB Holster
The revolutionary CrossBreed® SuperTuck® is the most comfortable and concealable inside the waistband (IWB) holster you’ll ever wear. Designed exclusively and patented by CrossBreed® Holsters, the flagship SuperTuck Deluxe® is hand molded to fit each specific firearm listed. It features a premium leather backing with a molded and mounted Kydex pocket. Versatile for carry options, the SuperTuck may be worn comfortably with or without your shirt tucked in – based on your personal carry style. The SuperTuck is designed to be carried towards the rear of your draw side – 3:30 to 5 o’clock for a right-hand draw or 7 to 8:30 for a left-hand draw.
Safariland ALS Holsters
The AUTOMATIC LOCKING SYSTEM (ALS®) is the next evolution in retention holsters and builds upon the successful SELF LOCKING SYSTEM (SLS). With many patents to its credit, the key to this system is an internal locking device that secures the weapon in all directions simply upon re-holstering, providing Level I or III Retention™ which can also be elevated to Level IV Retention™ with the addition of the Sentry. Additionally, holsters with this all-new ergonomic design are completely operable with the thumb making training easy, and the straight up draw makes them very instinctive to use, yet difficult for an assailant’s attempted takeaway. And finally, once the retention devices are released, the weapon can be drawn straight out of the holster with no twisting or other motion required.
Stealthgear VentCore IWB Holsters
The Ventcore® Inside-the-Waistband (IWB) Standard holster is the original breathable holster. Since 2012, it has seen numerous updates and is still the most comfortable hybrid holster for carrying a full-frame firearm, like a Sig Sauer P226 or Glock 17, while maintaining exceptional concealability. The extended holster platform of the IWB Standard allows for the weight of a full-frame firearm to be evenly distributed around the belt line. This results in a comfortable, all-day concealed carry solution.
Stealthgear VentCore Mag Carrier
StealthGearUSA VentCore® IWB Mag & Utility Carrier Details:
- VentCore® platform
- Fully adjustable retention
- Interchangeability of various mag sizes
- Black oxide stainless steel fasteners
- Available in single or double mag
- Hand built in the USA