Training Event Terms & Conditions
Tickets are non-refundable!
- Participants will be required to sign a waiver of liability. This form is available for review in advance if desired: Reveres Riders Waivers. The Release and Hold Harmless agreement is mandatory for all participants. The other releases may impact your experience but are optional.
- Participants will be required to adhere to our range procedures for the safety of all staff and participants. Participants who cannot follow safety rules will be asked to leave.
- While we strive to be approachable, our events can be physically, emotionally, and mentally tiring. Events are held rain or shine, often in outdoor venues with limited facilities. Please dress for the weather and bring appropriate water, snacks, etc. If our staff determine an unsafe situation is developing, you may be asked to take a break.
- Please review “what to bring” to your event.
- Participants are responsible for complying with applicable local, state, and federal laws.
- Students at shooting events are responsible for bringing a safe, functional firearm unless loaner equipment has been pre-coordinated. Our volunteers are neither gunsmiths nor armorers. If you have any doubts about the safety of your firearm, please visit a gunsmith or armorer before class.
- Students at pistol events are required to bring a drop-safe handgun. Pistols without drop safeties may discharge if accidentally dropped and thus pose a danger to our volunteers and students. Typical pistols that lack drop safeties include single action designs older than the 1980s, some military surplus pistols (especially from the Eastern Bloc), and Taurus PT-series pistols involved in an international recall. Most modern pistols should be fine.
- We do not allow students in any class to assume the prone or seated shooting position with a loaded sidearm. The first rule of gun safety is “always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction;” in these positions a pistol muzzle may be covering others at the event. We have adopted this policy for the safety of our volunteers and all students as we cannot evaluate every possible combination of holster, pistol, and carry method. Please make arrangements to secure your sidearm during the event or excuse yourself from event activities in the prone/seated position.
Failure to comply with the terms and conditions may result in students being asked to leave. Tickets are not refundable — please show up to class prepared and correspond with the event director if you have any concerns.