2022 Marty Brown Memorial Open Round #2 Swag Bags, Give Aways, Prizes, Auctions
Revere’s Riders would like to thank all the sponsors of the 2022 Marty Brown Memorial Open™ Round #2 for their generosity in donating the following items to support our event and raise money for Ovar’coming Together and their services to women who have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer.
75% of all proceeds from the below listed skill contests, auctions, etc. will go to Ovar’coming Together while the remaining 25% will go to Revere’s Riders. Both Ovar’coming Together and Revere’s Riders are 501(c)3 non-profit organizations and your donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law. If you would like an official donation acknowledgement letter for tax purposes, please request one at the event.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE: All of the below listed swag bag contents, give aways, prizes and auction items are subject to change without notice.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PAYMENT: The skills contests and silent auctions described below will require payment on the day of the event. Payment may be done via “Marty Money”, cash, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express; both standard swipe and chip-enabled cards will be accepted), debit card or PayPal funds transfer. PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
FIREARMS TRANSFER: Any winner of a complete firearm or serialized firearm component must submit to and pass a federal firearms background check (i.e., form 4473) before taking possession. If the winner of a firearm or seialized firearm component is unable to pass a form 4473 background check, the item will be awarded to the next highest bidder.
FIREARMS PAYMENT: Any winner of a complete firearm or serialized firearm component must submit payment via cash, personal check, certified check, or money order (we will hold the firearm until payment via means other than cash clears our bank account). We cannot accept payment via credit or debit card as the PayPal Terms of Service prohibit us from doing so.
Each paid participant at the 2022 Marty Brown Memorial Open™ Round #2 will receive a “swag bag” with an assortment of items. We are making every attempt to create “swag bags” that are roughly equal in value; however, due to limitations in our supply of certain items, each bag will not have identical contents.
Each “swag bag” will contain items similar to the following:
- custom Marty Brown Memorial™ morale patch
- 2+ additional morale patches
- 2+ hats
- ink pens
- party cups
- assorted product brochures
SWAG BAG RULES: Only paid event participants will receive a “swag bag”.
Every paid participant’s “swag bag” will contain an envelope for an additional gift to be revealed sometime during the weekend.
The give aways will include:
- SCCY DVG-1 Pistol with stainless slide and blue lower
- Magpul Helix Eye Protection
- IWI Masada Pistol
- Crossbreed Holster swag box including: Minituck IWB Holster, Accomplice Mag Carrier, and Crossover Gun Belt
- Gift Card for Kitanica Ladybug Jacket
- Gift Card for XS Sights
- Gift Card for Galco Holsters
- Tipton Gun Butler
- Lockdown Puck (x2)
- Voodoo Tactical Tobago Pack
- Caldwell E-Max Power Cords
- Eva-Dry E-333 Mini Dehumidifier with desiccant refills (x2)
- Ontario Knife Company RAT II Folding Knife
- Gift Card for Palmetto State Armory
- Gun Storage Solutions Handgun Hangers
GIVE AWAYS RULES: Only paid event participants are eligible for Give Aways.
We will be conducting several skills contests throughout the 2022 Marty Brown Memorial Open™ Round #2.
Skills Contest Entries
Make sure to bring cash with you!
pre-purchase “Marty Money” now, save $5, and use it to buy your skills contest entries on the day of the event:
"Marty Money"—MBMO #2 (Oct 1, 2022 [Zionsville, IN])
Buy “Marty Money” in advance and save (spend $20 now and receive $25 in “Marty Money” on the day of the event). “Marty Money” can be used to purchase your Skills Contest entries, bid on Silent Auction items, as well as being legal tender for any other expenses on the day of MBMO #2.
- Certificate for one (1) Glock Pistol (pistol to be chosen from the following: G17, G17 Gen 5, G19, G19 Gen 5, G22, G22 Gen 5, G23, G23 Gen 5, G26 Gen 3, G26 Gen 5, G27, G27 Gen 5, G31, G31 Gen 5, G32, G32 Gen 5, G33, G33 Gen 5, G37, G37 Gen 5, G38, G39, G42, G43, G43X, G44, G45, or G48)
- SCCY DVG-1 Pistol
- Caldwell E-Max Power Cords
- Magpul Helix Eye Protection
SKILLS CONTEST RULES: Only paid event participants for the day of the skill contest are eligible to participate. Revere’s Riders volunteers/instructors and their immediate family are not eligible to participate in the skills contests. The event director will appoint a qualified and impartial person to oversee any and all skill contests; such person will have sole and complete authority to resolve any disputes on skills contests to include selection of the contest winner and/or resolution of any scoring disputes.
We will conduct several “silent auctions” during the 2022 Marty Brown Memorial Open™ Round #2.
Items up for bid in the silent auctions include:
- Military Arms Channel range day
- Vortex Crossfire II 4-12×44 Riflescope
- Lockdown Automatic Dehumidifier
- Wilson Combat swag box including: signed copy of “Gun Guy” by Bill Wilson, hat, decal, .45 ACP 8-round magazine for 1911 style pistol, 9x19mm 10-round magazine for 1911 style pistol, lens cleaning cloth, t-shirt, koozy, and morale patch
- Wilson Combat .45 ACP Magazine for 1911 style pistol
- Wilson Combat 9x19mm Magazine for 1911 style pistol
- Voodoo Tactical Pistol Case
- Crimson Trace Coffee Tumbler
- Lockdown Puck
- Wheeler Professional Reticle Leveling System
- Wheeler Delta Series Compact Multi-Tool
- 100 each of Swift Bullets in 6.5 Creedmoor
- Swift Bullets Reloading Manual
- Custom made metal horseshoe themed “Welcome” sign
- Custom made holiday themed metal tea light holders
Sign up for our email newsletter to get a weekly summary of Revere’s Riders news in your inbox including notifications of silent auction, swag and skills contest prizes as they are determined (sign-up form is in the website footer below).
AUCTION RULES: Anyone is welcome to participate and bid on items in the silent auction; you do not need to be a participant in the shooting portion of the event. Auction winner must be present at end of auction to pay for their purchase; if winner is not present, the next highest bid will be selected as the winner.
Sign Me Up!
If all the above sounds good to you, head over to the official 2022 Marty Brown Memorial Open™ Round #2 event listing to purchase your tickets:
Donations Photo Gallery
Still not convinced? Then take a look at the below photo gallery of all the donated items we have received. More items are on the way and the photo gallery will be updated as they come in.