2019 Marty Brown Memorial Invitational Swag Bags, Give Aways, Prizes, Auctions
Revere’s Riders would like to thank all the sponsors of the 3rd Annual Marty Brown Memorial Invitational™ for their generosity in donating the following items to support our event and raise money for Ovar’coming Together and their services to women who have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer.
75% of all proceeds from the below listed skill contests, auctions, etc. will go to Ovar’coming Together while the remaining 25% will go to Revere’s Riders. Both Ovar’coming Together and Revere’s Riders are 501(c)3 non-profit organizations and your donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law. If you would like an official donation acknowledgement letter for tax purposes, please request one at the event.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE: All of the below listed swag bag contents, give aways, prizes and auction items are subject to change without notice.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PAYMENT: The skills contests and silent auctions described below will require payment on the day of the event. Payment may be done via cash, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express; both standard swipe and chip-enabled cards will be accepted), debit card or PayPal funds transfer. PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
FIREARMS TRANSFER: Any winner of a complete firearm or serialized firearm component must submit to and pass a federal firearms background check (i.e., form 4473) before taking possession. Indiana Army Surplus in Bedford, IN will be holding all the firearms for this event and has agreed to process the background check at no charge. If your background check fails for any reason, the firearm will be offered to someone else. No exceptions.
Each paid participant at the 3rd Annual Marty Brown Memorial Invitational™ will receive a “swag bag” with an assortment of items. We are making every attempt to create “swag bags” that are roughly equal in value; however, due to limitations in our supply of certain items, each bag will not have identical contents.
Each “swag bag” will contain items similar to the following:
- One (1) custom event t-shirt
- Three to Four (3-4) logo hats (BCM, Daniel Defense, Safariland, SCCY, etc.)
- Two to Three (2-3) beverage “koozies” (Palmetto State Armory, Kestrel Meters, Wilson Combat, etc.)
- Two or more (2+) morale patches (Palmetto State Armory, Wilson Combat, etc.)
- Ink pens (Wilson Combat, Windham Weaponry, etc.)
- Writing pads
- Firearm lube/oil samples (Brownells, Clenzoil, Wilson Combat, etc.)
- Ten to Twelve (10-12) decals (Palmetto State Armory, Voodoo Tactical, Ted Nugent, Magpul, Brownells, Aguila, Uberti, Stoeger, Franchi, Benelli, SIG Sauer, Windham Weaponry, Wilson Combat, etc.)
- Lens cleaner cloth
- Kestrel Meters wind towel
- SIG Sauer lapel pin
- Product brochures from multiple companies
SWAG BAG RULES: Only paid event participants will receive a “swag bag”.
Every paid participant’s “swag bag” will contain an envelope for an additional gift to be revealed sometime during the weekend. Each gift will have an approximate retail value of at least $25 up to as much as $300.
The give aways will include:
- SCCY CPX-3 pistol with Revere’s Riders logo engraved on slide and “SCCY Blue” polymer frame
- Hodgdon $250 gift card
- Crimson Trace CWL-300 tactical light
- Promag Archangel QBD stock for Ruger 10/22 Break-Down
- OKC Survival Knife set
- Gun Tote’n Mamas concealed carry purse in teal
- Spent Rounds jewelry
- ATI Strikeforce stock for Ruger 10/22
- Promag Archangel Precision Elite stock for Remington 700 long-action magnum
- Promag Archangel Precision stock for Ruger 10/22
- Voodoo Tactical rifle bag
- Voodoo Tactical backpack
- Kershaw Shuffle knife
- Adco Sales red dot
- Aliengear $75 gift card
- Voodoo Tactical pistol case
- Eva-Dry safe kit
- ATI Tactlite buttstock
- JE Machine SOPMOD buttstock
- ATI mini AR-15
- Wilson Combat range bag
- Henry swag kit
- ATI AR-15 pistol grip
GIVE AWAYS RULES: Only paid event participants are eligible for Give Aways.
Make sure to bring cash with you!
We will be conducting several skills contests throughout both days of the 3rd Annual Marty Brown Memorial Invitational™.
Prizes for Saturday include:
and for Sunday:
All skills contest entrants who do not win a prize will each receive a 40% discount card from Safariland.
SKILLS CONTEST RULES: Only paid event participants for the day of the skill contest are eligible to participate (this includes Revere’s Riders volunteers/instructors). The event director will appoint a qualified and impartial person to oversee any and all skill contests; such person will have sole and complete authority to resolve any disputes on skills contests to include selection of the contest winner and/or resolution of any scoring disputes.
We will conduct two “silent auctions” each day of the 3rd Annual Marty Brown Memorial Invitational™ (four silent auctions in total).
Items up for bid in the silent auctions include:
- Kestrel 5700 Elite Meter with Applied Ballistics
- Mossberg 590A1 Retrograde 12 gauge shotgun
- Ted Nugent signed memorabilia (photos and t-shirt)
- Indy Arms 6 month range membership
- Timney Triggers $200 gift card
- Vortex Diamondback 3.5-10×50 riflescope
- Vortex Diamondback Tactical 3-9×40 riflescope
- Vortex Crossfire 12×50 binoculars
- Benchmade Bugout knife
- “Mekong Mud Dogs” signed by the author, Sgt Ed Eaton
For more details on these items, see the 2019 MBM Donation of the Day posts in the News section of the website. Sign up for our email newsletter to get a weekly summary of Revere’s Riders news in your inbox (sign-up form is in the website footer below).
AUCTION RULES: Anyone is welcome to participate and bid on items in the silent auction; you do not need to be a participant in the shooting portion of the event. Auction winner must be present at end of auction to pay for their purchase; if winner is not present, the next highest bid will be selected as the winner.
How Do I Get Invited?
If all the above sounds good to you, email the Event Director, Phil Brown, for an invitation. Requirements to attend include ability to safely handle a rifle with little to no supervision and the ability to hold an approximately 4 MOA group in the prone position using only a loop sling (no other support of any kind).
Donations Photo Gallery
Still not convinced? Then take a look at the below photo gallery of all the donated items we have received. More items are on the way and the photo gallery will be updated as they come in.