2019 Marty Brown Memorial Open Swag Bags, Give Aways, Prizes, Auctions
Revere’s Riders would like to thank all the sponsors of the Inaugural Marty Brown Memorial Open™ for their generosity in donating the following items to support our event and raise money for Ovar’coming Together and their services to women who have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer.
75% of all proceeds from the below listed skill contests, auctions, etc. will go to Ovar’coming Together while the remaining 25% will go to Revere’s Riders. Both Ovar’coming Together and Revere’s Riders are 501(c)3 non-profit organizations and your donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law. If you would like an official donation acknowledgement letter for tax purposes, please request one at the event.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE: All of the below listed swag bag contents, give aways, prizes and auction items are subject to change without notice.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PAYMENT: The skills contests and silent auctions described below will require payment on the day of the event. Payment may be done via cash, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express; both standard swipe and chip-enabled cards will be accepted), debit card or PayPal funds transfer. PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
FIREARMS TRANSFER: Any winner of a complete firearm or serialized firearm component must submit to and pass a federal firearms background check (i.e., form 4473) before taking possession. Indiana Army Surplus in Bedford, IN will be holding all the firearms for this event and has agreed to process the background check at no charge. If your background check fails for any reason, the firearm will be offered to someone else. No exceptions.
Each paid participant at the Inaugural Marty Brown Memorial Open™ will receive a “swag bag” with an assortment of items. We are making every attempt to create “swag bags” that are roughly equal in value; however, due to limitations in our supply of certain items, each bag will not have identical contents.
Each “swag bag” will contain items similar to the following:
- One (1) custom event t-shirt
- Three to Four (3-4) logo hats (BCM, Daniel Defense, Safariland, SCCY, etc.)
- Two to Three (2-3) beverage “koozies” (Palmetto State Armory, Kestrel Meters, Wilson Combat, etc.)
- One (1) mini speed loader
- Two or more (2+) morale patches (Palmetto State Armory, Wilson Combat, etc.)
- Ink pens (Wilson Combat, Windham Weaponry, etc.)
- Writing pads
- Firearm lube/oil samples (Brownells, Clenzoil, Wilson Combat, etc.)
- Ten to Twelve (10-12) decals (Palmetto State Armory, Voodoo Tactical, Ted Nugent, Magpul, Brownells, Aguila, Uberti, Stoeger, Franchi, Benelli, SIG Sauer, Windham Weaponry, Wilson Combat, etc.)
- Lens cleaner cloth
- Kestrel Meters wind towel
- SIG Sauer lapel pin
- Product brochures from multiple companies
SWAG BAG RULES: Only paid event participants will receive a “swag bag”.
Every paid participant’s “swag bag” will contain an envelope for an additional gift to be revealed sometime during the weekend. Each gift will have an approximate retail value of at least $25 up to as much as $600 (a Mossberg International Silver Reserve II 20g Over/Under youth model shotgun).
The give aways will include:
- Mossberg International Silver Reserve II 20g Over/Under youth model shotgun
- CVA Optima V2 Stainless Steel Muzzleloading Rifle in .50 caliber
- Kitanica gift card for “Lady Bug” softshell jacket
- Indy Arms Company 6 month range pass
- America’s Gunsmith Shop $240 gift card
- Crossbreed Holsters $200 gift card
- Crimson Trace CTS-1000 Red Dot Sight
- Archangel QBD Ruger 10/22 Stock
- Archangel AAP1022 Precision Ruger 10/22 Stock
- Target-Factory Complete Target Frame Kit
- Ontario Knife Company SP-16 SPAX
- Gun Tote’n Mamas concealed carry purse
- Crimson Trace CWL-202 tactical light
- ADCO Vantage V1 Red Dot Sight
- Voodoo Tactical pistol case (x3)
- Voodoo Tactical rifle case
- Voodoo Tactical backpack (x3)
- JE Machine Sopmod AR-15 Stock (1x Teal, 1x Pink, 1x Purple)
- Alien Gear $75 gift card
- Tactica Fashion Belly Band (1x Large, 1x Small)
- Promag 65-round AR-15 Drum Magazine
- Hiding Hilda $50 gift card
- Brownells Shoot Bag
- “Gun Guy” by Bill Wilson
- ATI Minis AR-15 replica kit (x2)
- Walker’s Razor Slim Shooter electronic ear muffs (x3)
- Walther holster
- Walther P-38 knife
- UM Tactical holster
- ATI Tactlite AR-15 stock
- ATI X-2 AR-15 pistol grip (x2)
- Walther metal logo sign
- Henry Repeating Arms swag package
- UM Tactical Mag Strap magazine carrier
GIVE AWAYS RULES: Only paid event participants are eligible for Give Aways.
$5/shot, $20/5 shots
Make sure to bring cash with you!
We will be conducting several skills contests throughout both days of the Inaugural Marty Brown Memorial Open™.
Prizes for the Saturday (pistol) skills contest include:
- 1st Place — IWI Jericho J941PL4 Pistol in .40 S&W
- 2nd Place — Taurus G2c Pistol in 9x19mm
- 3rd Place — Vortex Diamondback 10×32 binoculars
- 4th Place — Voodoo Tactical pistol case
Prizes for the Sunday (rifle) skills contest include:
- 1st Place — Timber Creek AR-15 build kit in red
- 2nd Place — Vortex Diamondback 2-7×35 rimfire riflescope
- 3rd Place — ATI Strikeforce 10/22 stock
- 4th Place — Voodoo Tactical rifle case
All skills contest entrants who do not win a prize will each receive a 40% discount card from Safariland.
SKILLS CONTEST RULES: Only paid event participants for the day of the skill contest are eligible to participate. Revere’s Riders volunteers/instructors and their immediate family are not eligible to participate in the skills contests. The event director will appoint a qualified and impartial person to oversee any and all skill contests; such person will have sole and complete authority to resolve any disputes on skills contests to include selection of the contest winner and/or resolution of any scoring disputes.
We will conduct two “silent auctions” each day of the Inaugural Marty Brown Memorial Open™ (four silent auctions in total).
Items up for bid in the silent auctions include:
- Saturday Morning (bidding closes at NOON):
- Saturday Afternoon (bidding closes at 4:00PM):
- Sunday Morning (bidding closes at NOON):
- Palmetto State Armory 8.5″ .300 AAC barreled AR-15 upper assembly (note that this item has an 8.5″ barrel and federal NFA regulations will be applicable to any firearm constructed using this upper assembly; auction winner is responsible for being aware of and abiding by all applicable laws and regulations regarding the ownership of uppers with a barrel length less than 16″)
- Gun Tote’n Mamas lambskin concealed carry purse in teal
- Henry swag kit
- Aguila 12ga Buck Shot Minishells
- Aguila .22LR 40gr Pistol Match ammunition (10 boxes)
- Spent Rounds necklace and bracelets
- Sunday Afternoon (bidding closes at 4:00PM):
- SCCY CPX-3 pistol with Revere’s Riders logo engraved on slide and “SCCY Blue” polymer frame
- Signed Ted Nugent deer skull
- Kitanica gift card for “Lady Bug” softshell jacket
- Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8×24 AR-BDC riflescope
- Vortex Diamondback 10×42 binoculars
- Gun Storage Solutions kit (Original Handgun Hangers, Mag Minder and Rifle Rods )
For more details on these items, see the 2019 MBM Donation of the Day posts in the News section of the website. Sign up for our email newsletter to get a weekly summary of Revere’s Riders news in your inbox (sign-up form is in the website footer below).
AUCTION RULES: Anyone is welcome to participate and bid on items in the silent auction; you do not need to be a participant in the shooting portion of the event. Auction winner must be present at end of auction to pay for their purchase; if winner is not present, the next highest bid will be selected as the winner.
Sign Me Up!
If all the above sounds good to you, head over to the official Marty Brown Memorial Open™ event listing to purchase your tickets:
Donations Photo Gallery
Still not convinced? Then take a look at the below photo gallery of all the donated items we have received. More items are on the way and the photo gallery will be updated as they come in.