2021 Marty Brown Memorial Open Round #1 Swag Bags, Give Aways, Prizes, Auctions
Revere’s Riders would like to thank all the sponsors of the 2021 Marty Brown Memorial Open™ Round #1 for their generosity in donating the following items to support our event and raise money for Ovar’coming Together and their services to women who have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer.
75% of all proceeds from the below listed skill contests, auctions, etc. will go to Ovar’coming Together while the remaining 25% will go to Revere’s Riders. Both Ovar’coming Together and Revere’s Riders are 501(c)3 non-profit organizations and your donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law. If you would like an official donation acknowledgement letter for tax purposes, please request one at the event.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE: All of the below listed swag bag contents, give aways, prizes and auction items are subject to change without notice.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PAYMENT: The skills contests and silent auctions described below will require payment on the day of the event. Payment may be done via cash, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express; both standard swipe and chip-enabled cards will be accepted), debit card or PayPal funds transfer. PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
FIREARMS TRANSFER: Any winner of a complete firearm or serialized firearm component must submit to and pass a federal firearms background check (i.e., form 4473) before taking possession.
Each paid participant at the 2021 Marty Brown Memorial Open™ Round #1 will receive a “swag bag” with an assortment of items. We are making every attempt to create “swag bags” that are roughly equal in value; however, due to limitations in our supply of certain items, each bag will not have identical contents.
Each “swag bag” will contain items similar to the following:
- we will post a list of “swag bag” items closer to the event date
SWAG BAG RULES: Only paid event participants will receive a “swag bag”.
Every paid participant’s “swag bag” will contain an envelope for an additional gift to be revealed sometime during the weekend.
The give aways will include:
- we will post a list of “give away” items closer to the event date
GIVE AWAYS RULES: Only paid event participants are eligible for Give Aways.
We will be conducting several skills contests throughout the 2021 Marty Brown Memorial Open™ Round #1.
Skills Contest Entries
Make sure to bring cash with you!
pre-purchase a Skills Contest 5-shot package now and save $5:
Skills Contest 5-Shot Pkg—MBMO #1(June 12, 2021 [Liberty, IN])
Buy a Skills Contest 5-shot Pkg in advance and save (entries will be $5/shot on the day of the event). NOTE: this is NOT an admission ticket for the 2021 Marty Brown Memorial Open Round #1; you MUST purchase either a “General” or “Late” admission ticket in addition to the optional Skills Contest 5-shot Pkg.
- we will post a list of “skills contest” prize items closer to the event date
SKILLS CONTEST RULES: Only paid event participants for the day of the skill contest are eligible to participate. Revere’s Riders volunteers/instructors and their immediate family are not eligible to participate in the skills contests. The event director will appoint a qualified and impartial person to oversee any and all skill contests; such person will have sole and complete authority to resolve any disputes on skills contests to include selection of the contest winner and/or resolution of any scoring disputes.
We will conduct several “silent auctions” during the 2020 Marty Brown Memorial Open™ Round #1.
Items up for bid in the silent auctions include:
- we will post a list of “silent auction” items closer to the event date
Sign up for our email newsletter to get a weekly summary of Revere’s Riders news in your inbox including notifications of silent auction, swag and skills contest prizes as they are determined (sign-up form is in the website footer below).
AUCTION RULES: Anyone is welcome to participate and bid on items in the silent auction; you do not need to be a participant in the shooting portion of the event. Auction winner must be present at end of auction to pay for their purchase; if winner is not present, the next highest bid will be selected as the winner.
Sign Me Up!
If all the above sounds good to you, head over to the official 2021 Marty Brown Memorial Open™ Round #1 event listing to purchase your tickets:
Donations Photo Gallery
Still not convinced? Then take a look at the below photo gallery of all the donated items we have received. More items are on the way and the photo gallery will be updated as they come in.