2021 Marty Brown Memorial Open Round #1 Swag Bags, Give Aways, Prizes, Auctions
Revere’s Riders would like to thank all the sponsors of the 2021 Marty Brown Memorial Open™ Round #1 for their generosity in donating the following items to support our event and raise money for Ovar’coming Together and their services to women who have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer.
75% of all proceeds from the below listed skill contests, auctions, etc. will go to Ovar’coming Together while the remaining 25% will go to Revere’s Riders. Both Ovar’coming Together and Revere’s Riders are 501(c)3 non-profit organizations and your donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law. If you would like an official donation acknowledgement letter for tax purposes, please request one at the event.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE: All of the below listed swag bag contents, give aways, prizes and auction items are subject to change without notice.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PAYMENT: The skills contests and silent auctions described below will require payment on the day of the event. Payment may be done via cash, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express; both standard swipe and chip-enabled cards will be accepted), debit card or PayPal funds transfer. PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
FIREARMS TRANSFER: Any winner of a complete firearm or serialized firearm component must submit to and pass a federal firearms background check (i.e., form 4473) before taking possession. If the winner of a firearm or seialized firearm component is unable to pass a form 4473 background check, the item will be awarded to the next highest bidder.
Each paid participant at the 2021 Marty Brown Memorial Open™ Round #1 will receive a “swag bag” with an assortment of items. We are making every attempt to create “swag bags” that are roughly equal in value; however, due to limitations in our supply of certain items, each bag will not have identical contents.
Each “swag bag” will contain items similar to the following:
- custom Marty Brown Memorial™ morale patch
- 2+ additional morale patches
- 2+ hats
- ink pens
- party cups
- assorted product brochures
SWAG BAG RULES: Only paid event participants will receive a “swag bag”.
Every paid participant’s “swag bag” will contain an envelope for an additional gift to be revealed sometime during the weekend.
The give aways will include:
- certificate for one (1) free Glock pistol (pistol to be chosen from the following: G17, G17 Gen 5, G19, G19 Gen 5, G22, G22 Gen 5, G23, G23 Gen 5, G26 Gen 3, G26 Gen 5, G27, G27 Gen 5, G31, G31 Gen 5, G32, G32 Gen 5, G33, G33 Gen 5, G37, G37 Gen 5, G38, G39, G42, G43, G43X, G44, G45, or G48)
- $50 George Thomas Florist gift certificate
- Vortex Crossfire II 2-7×32 riflescope
- four (4) $50 A&A Optics gift cards
- two (2) $100 A&A Optics gift cards
- Warrior Poet Society Network one year membership
- Signed James Tarr book “Dogsoldiers“
- Signed Ryan Cleckner book “Long Range Shooting Handbook“
- two (2) Magpul Daka bags
- RW Minis AK-47 non-firing replica firearm
- Tech Sights Ruger 10/22 aperture sights
- Voodoo Tactical Matrix Pack
- Voodoo Tactical 42″ Rifle Case
- USGI cotton sling
- USGI nylon sling
- Eva-Dry E-500 High Capacity Renewable Small Dehumidifier
- two (2) $100 Palmetto State Armory gift cards
GIVE AWAYS RULES: Only paid event participants are eligible for Give Aways.
We will be conducting several skills contests throughout the 2021 Marty Brown Memorial Open™ Round #1.
Skills Contest Entries
Make sure to bring cash with you!
pre-purchase a Skills Contest 5-shot package now and save $5:
Skills Contest 5-Shot Pkg—MBMO #1(June 12, 2021 [Liberty, IN])
Buy a Skills Contest 5-shot Pkg in advance and save (entries will be $5/shot on the day of the event). NOTE: this is NOT an admission ticket for the 2021 Marty Brown Memorial Open Round #1; you MUST purchase either a “General” or “Late” admission ticket in addition to the optional Skills Contest 5-shot Pkg.
- Pioneer Arms AK-47 rifle
- Timber Creek AR-15 build kit
- Laser-Ammo kit
- Vortex Crossfire II 3-9×40 riflescope
SKILLS CONTEST RULES: Only paid event participants for the day of the skill contest are eligible to participate. Revere’s Riders volunteers/instructors and their immediate family are not eligible to participate in the skills contests. The event director will appoint a qualified and impartial person to oversee any and all skill contests; such person will have sole and complete authority to resolve any disputes on skills contests to include selection of the contest winner and/or resolution of any scoring disputes.
We will conduct several “silent auctions” during the 2021 Marty Brown Memorial Open™ Round #1. Items up for bid in the silent auctions include:
- Vortex Edge 2-day firearms training event for 4 adults (see special rules for this item below)
- Tippmann Arms M4-22 ELITE rifle (see special payment restrictions for this item below)
- Voodoo Tactical shooting mat
- Voodoo Tactical rifle case
- Custom steel and copper flower
- Palmetto State Armory tumbler set
- Vortex Diamondback 16-48×65 spotting scope
- Wheeler Tools Professional Reticle Leveling System
- Wheeler Tools F.A.T Torque Wrench with 10 Bit Set
- Wheeler Tools 72-piece Professional Gusmithing Screwdriver Set
Sign up for our email newsletter to get a weekly summary of Revere’s Riders news in your inbox including notifications of silent auction, swag and skills contest prizes as they are determined (sign-up form is in the website footer below).
AUCTION RULES: Anyone is welcome to participate and bid on items in the silent auction; you do not need to be a participant in the shooting portion of the event. Auction winner must be present at end of auction to pay for their purchase; if winner is not present, the next highest bid will be selected as the winner.
VORTEX EDGE AUCTION RULES: The Vortex Edge 2-day firearms training event silent auction item will be an extended auction that will end at the conclusion of the 5th Annual Marty Brown Memorial Invitational (date to be determined, but is usually the 1st weekend in November). Bids will be taken at all three of the Marty Brown Memorial™ series events. Anyone is welcome to participate and bid on items in the silent auction; you do not need to be a participant in the shooting portion of the event. Auction winner must be present at end of auction to pay for their purchase; if winner is not present, the next highest bid will be selected as the winner.
TIPPMANN ARMS M4-22 ELITE PAYMENT RESTRICTIONS: We cannot accept PayPal as payment for this silent auction item due to PayPal’s prohibition on processing of payments for firearms and ammunition. The winner of this silent auction item will need to pay via cash, money order, certified check, or personal check; if paying via personal check, transfer of the firearm will be delayed until your check clears our bank.
We will again have an assortment of “exotic” rifles available for event participants to fire :
- Barrett M82A1 .50 BMG ($10/round)
- Savage 110 .338 Lapua (TBD/round)
- M1 Carbine .30 Carbine (TBD/round)
Each rifle will require a donation per each round fired as specified above; 75% of the proceeds (minus the cost of ammunition) will go to Ovar’coming Together. See the 2020 Marty Brown Memorial Open Round #1 photo/video gallery for a couple of videos of the Barrett M82A1 being fired at last year’s event.
Sign Me Up!
If all the above sounds good to you, head over to the official 2021 Marty Brown Memorial Open™ Round #1 event listing to purchase your tickets:
Donations Photo Gallery
Still not convinced? Then take a look at the below photo gallery of all the donated items we have received. More items are on the way and the photo gallery will be updated as they come in.